PARENT SUPPORT ADVISOR
Parenting is not an easy job, and at times things can get tough. Like every other parent you want what is best for your child. As a Parent Support Advisor, I am here to support you with any worries or concerns. I may not have all the answers, but together we can work out how to find them.
Some of the support I can offer includes:-
- Parenting Advice - behaviours; routines
- Help with issues around attendance.
- Signposting and information about other services
- Help with completing forms etc. DLA/PIP
- Help with understanding your child’s behaviour.
- Support in meetings.
- Support with your child’s learning.
If you would like to discuss anything with me, you can contact me, Wendy Gorvett,
I look forward to meeting you.